Thursday, December 31, 2009

I Got U Under My Skin

(Another 'rush' to end this year successfully. :) I'll come back with full letters after few minutes. just let me publish it before the day changes and so the year be different. The words below are the real thing i wanna write)

January 3rd 2010

Years go by
There's still something left and felt
Simply something i couldn't resist
Not even be understood, no matter how hard i try
But you should know that it keeps growing deeper

Even they told me to wake up..step up to reality
But dream is my only reality
Please, don't shake me
coz this is my only way to be next to you

I don't have to make special effort to remember
I can always find you here and there
now and then
coz you've been part of me

I don't really care how you keep ignoring me
But i do care for you to be yourself
And find your happiness
If that way leads to me
you know that i always be there
waiting for the right time to welcome you
That is how i love you

No comments: