Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Dear My Body : Thanks to Malang City

First of all, my gratitude is dedicated to Malang City and Bromo Mountain
For its beauty and coldness
The coldness is important as an allergen towards our body
I just realized that you have such deteriorated immune system
by having 10 degrees for several hours has caused you develop an allergic reaction
I need to understand and feel your actual condition
We used to spend the time in the cold weather even up to minus 30 degrees
And as your preparation,
We will have such coldness, as in Bromo Mountain, in daily dose just in the next couple of weeks
So would you please endure it?
I gave you first exposure of coldness as a trial
I bought you special honey as my way to help you
Improving your immunity performance, thanks again to Malang
Please do communicate with me more often so i could help you

Love you as always,

Your very soul

No comments: