Friday, May 29, 2009

Things i hate about you


I hate when you leave the door open
I hate the fact that you don’t have to wake up to start watching movies or typing
I hate when you say, "Leave me alone"
I hate you because you are my first African friend who always correct my english grammar and pronunciation
I hate because you didn’t keep your promise to always make the room tidy
I hate because you always have strong argumentations
Because you left me with empty room. Because we hadn’t finished watching '10 things i hate about you'; ‘passengers’ remained unclear also because our mini-cinema should be closed
I hate because of what we like in common: vanilla ice cream, white chocolate, and cheese
I hate because there will be no chance to be your roommate, not even chance to meet
I hate because i guess i will miss you

Note: adapted from ‘10 things i hate about you’ movie for my beloved voodoo's mother, Agnes Nanyonjo

No comments: